Hunger can be a common sleep “robber” for active young children.
To combat that, try offering a high-protein snack before bedtime.
Here are some great ones:
– Apple slices dipped in peanut butter
– Whole grain crackers with cheese
– Hummus and cucumbers
– Cottage cheese with strawberries
This can be especially helpful for those busy tots that don’t eat a lot for their evening meal!
– Yum! We might need to make these cinnamon protein pancakes for dessert.
– Our little ones love these peanut butter banana roll ups for working on gross motor skills while talking about directional words.