Get your little one moving with a homemade obstacle course.
To start you off, stations can include:
• A balance beam (try using a towel folded the long way)
• Cone weaving (stacking cups turned upside down in a line work well)
• A long jump (use painter’s tape to mark the starting point)
• Tunnel (drape a sheet between two chairs)
• Ball/bean bag toss (into a laundry basket)
For even more fun, increase the excitement by timing your tinybean with the stopwatch on your phone and challenge them to beat their last time.