The bond between your child and their grandparent is unique. We want to help your tinybeans tell the world how much they love their grands. In honor of Grandparents Day on September 9. we’re … Read More >
Backyard camping tips
Summer is winding down, but that doesn’t mean the family fun needs to end. If you didn’t get enough time in the great outdoors with family and friends, you’re in luck. Instead of packing up the car to the nearest campsite, have a camping party in your own backyard! Bear spray not required.
We’ve compiled a list of our favorite easy DIY backyard camping activities that will bring memories to last a lifetime.
1. Cook s’mores cones over the campfire
2. Turn your lawn into a Twister board
Credit: One Good Thing by Jillee
3. Play bean bag toss with a ladder
Credit: Landee See Landee Do
4. Challenge family members to a game of lawn scrabble
Credit: Constantly Love Struck
5. Make an easy no-sew tent
Credit: Momma Society
6. Blow glow-in-the-dark bubbles
Credit: Paging Super Mom
7. Build an outdoor movie screen
Credit: My Frugal Adventures
8. Paint rocks you find around the yard
Credit: Typically Simple
Don’t forget to upload your camping memories into your Tinybeans album!