There’s nothing quite like the bond your baby shares with their furry friend. When the weather gets colder, the only solution is to stay inside and snuggle up with both. Here are 15 #TinybeansMom… Read More >
Thanksgiving craft: easy handprint turkeys!
Who said Thanksgiving has to be just about food? With the whole family together, we believe this is the perfect time to create special keepsake crafts that will bring a smile to every family member’s face! If you’re looking for a fun craft to do at the kid’s table, try these easy handprint turkeys. These turkeys make a great Thanksgiving decoration and can be treasured for years to come – after all, your little one’s hands are only this tiny for so long!
What you need:
- Paint (red, orange, and yellow)
- Paint brush
- White paper
- Brown paper
- Any colored paper (we used green)
- Favorite printed photo of your child
How to make:
1. Pour a small amount of each paint on a surface.
2. With your paint brush, paint the red color over the palm of one of your hands. Stamp your hand on an angle on the white paper. Repeat with other colors. Allow to dry.
3. With the brown paper, draw an outline of a figure 8. Use your scissors to cut it out.
4. Take the photo of your child and cut out his or her head. Glue onto one end of the figure 8-shaped brown piece of paper to form a body.
5. Glue the body onto the handprints to make a turkey.
6. Cut out the turkey and glue onto a piece of colored paper as a background. Cut out and enjoy!