Hi-Five Sports Camp Chicago is back for another amazing 8-straight weeks of camp starting Tuesday, June 20th through Friday, August 12th. The camp day runs from approximately 9 AM – 3 PM.
No matter the skill level of the child, the goal remains the same: to have fun, while learning the value of teamwork and good sportsmanship. All of which results in a positive, self-esteem building experience. Campers spend the day doing what they love most: playing! We play all the major team sports like baseball, basketball, flag football, soccer, floor hockey, lacrosse and volleyball. We also play a wide variety of other games/sports like dodgeball, gaga and Capture the Flag. Campers develop their skills through daily “teaching stations” and game play.
Hi-Five Sports Camp Chicago is about so much more than winning and losing – it is about teamwork, playing hard and playing fair. And it is about making new buddies and enjoying the camaraderie.
- Customizable 2-8 week programs available
- To-and-From Camp Bus Transportation optional
- After-Camp Care available
- Optional Hot Lunch Program
- Field Trips
- Friendship Requests honored
- Instructional Swim Program (PreK – 3rd)
- Golf, Tennis & Basketball Lessons available
- Sibling % Group Discounts available
- Payment Plans Accepted
Hi-Five Sports Chicago
2641 W Harrison St
Chicago, IL 60612
Phone: (312) 226-6555