Put your baker’s hat on! Test your creative design and building skills in Discovery Cube’s annual Science of Gingerbread competition by making edible gingerbread structures for a chance to win fun prizes. Everyone in the community is invited to participate, including individuals, families, youth groups, and organizations. There’s also a new category for professional bakers and bakeries this year too! The creations will remain on display at the Discovery Cube LA through January 1st. Visitors will also be able to experience several holiday-themed activities during this time, including a scrumptious cookie decorating station, a holiday building block station, weekend visits with Santa, holiday photo stations, and more!
HOW TO ENTER THE SWEETEST COMPETITION!
1. Register online or through a printable form
2. Build your creation
3. Drop it off at Discovery Cube (11/19-12/4)
THEN step into a winter wonderland and immerse yourself in all things festive!
- Gingerbread village – see all of the amazing competition entries!
- Decorate the perfect holiday cookie
- Participate in the Winter Weather Workshop
- Join story-time and the interactive activity every day
- Code holiday lights, sounds, and snowflakes
…AND MEET AND TAKE A PICTURE WITH SANTA CLAUS!
All are included with general admission or a valid membership.
Discovery Cube LA
11800 Foothill Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 91342
Phone: (818) 686-2823