Do double duty this holiday season by giving gifts that give back. Check out these 11 feel-good gifts below.
1. Wanderwide Adventure Art. Transform your travel memories into a beautiful piece of art. Each product is designed to stylishly commemorate the many adventures life has in store for you. Wanderwide’s adventure-tracking prints allow modern wanderlusters a tangible way to capture their adventure memories, share them with others and keep dreaming of what’s next. Some of their more notable prints include National Parks, baseball stadiums, 50 states, surf, and ski register prints. For every adventure register purchased, Wanderwide Adventure Art donates $1 to a foundation that’s committed to preserving the beautiful places showcased in that print.
2. Have a Heart Phone Case. Show off your phone with a Have a Heart phone case that’s more than just pretty… it gives back to isolated and impoverished people in the world. Have a Heart phone cases are made from environmentally friendly materials and include RFID protection. Choose from a variety of patterns, including many directly inspired by the artwork created by children living in poor, remote villages in the Andes Mountains of Peru. $5 from every Have a Heart purchase goes to Living Heart, a charity bringing medicine, school supplies and sustainable agriculture to remote villages in the Andes Mountains.
3. My Infinite Agenda. Help your favorite people stay organized and motivated in 2020 with a gift from My Infinite Agenda. It is a luxury vision-board, journal, and daily planner designed for busy life. They donate 5% of net profits from each agenda to four charities, including water, Sing for Hope, Days for Girls, or The Empowerment Plan depending on the color you choose.
4. TRUBlanket. TRUBlanket is a premium made weighted blanket designed to promote relaxation and a better night’s sleep. Infused with real glass beads, and is also called the “Happiness Blanket.” Studies show that a weighted blanket helps reduce the effects of anxiety, PTSD, autism, depression, restless leg syndrome, insomnia, and other issues. TRUBlanket’s inner blanket is made with 400-thread count cotton, allowing for more exceptional breathability. Available in 15 and 20-pound weight. Proceeds from every sale are donated to Tru Lite Foundation, which financially supports families going through the adoption process.
5. Hari Mari. Hari Mari created the ultimate men’s boot, using the premium buttery soft leather from the iconic Nokona ball-gloves, and they even feature the Nokona Chief logo on the heel. The boots offer dual-density memory foam inserts for superior all-day comfort, DiamondTread™ molded rubber outsole for all-terrain grip and traction, and premium pig leather interior lining and leather cord laces. They have s a program that gives back to children battling cancer.
6. Jack & Mary Designs. Make lasting memories from a sweater or other garment you no longer wear but still cherish with Jack & Mary Designs‘ “Original Memory Mittens.” They can be ordered online with a step-by-step process to help guide you through. “Wear it for the Planet,” is their motto, Their eco-friendly business offers the perfect combination of both style and practicality. The company donates to local charities that support families in need in the Seacoast of Maine and New Hampshire, donating approximately 5% of their profits.
7. Q for Quinn. These warm socks may be fuzzy novelties, but they are practical and fun too. Q for Quinn is a special line of socks that are meant to be worn matched or mismatched. Their designs and colors are different enough to be unique, but similar enough to be worn mismatched too. Three pairs of seamless, bold, colorful, unisex socks are designed to be worn mismatched to create nine different possible looks. As a bonus, each pattern of the socks is featured in an illustrated, rhyming book perfect for a curious toddler. For every pair sold, Q for Quinn donates a meal to a child in need through the nonprofit, Mary’s Meals.
8. CHUM Fruit Bites. Are you looking for a tasty and good-for-you stocking stuffer? CHUM Fruit Bites are committed to making 100% natural fruit snacks with no artificial ingredients added sugars or colors. They pride themselves on picking fresh fruits in season and using them in their rawest form. Kids will love the fun animal designs and delicious flavors, and parents can feel good knowing their children are eating clean and healthy ingredients. Each package features a different endangered species. CHUM Fruit Bites are vegan, gluten-free, and Kosher and available in a variety of flavors, and they give 15% of their profits to WildAid.org, a non-profit organization dedicated to saving endangered species.
9. Hearth Hounds If you’re like most dog owners, your dog is truly one of the family. Hearth Hounds offers beautiful keepsake holiday stockings that look just like your dog. Seriously. Almost every breed can be found on the company website. Hearth Hounds routinely donates portions of proceeds to Greyhound adoption groups and animal welfare organizations throughout the U.S.
10. Safety Dog Leash. This Christmas gift your favorite pet-lover the gift of safety. Anyone who enjoys taking their dogs for walks knows that your pup can get distracted and take off. The Safety Dog Leash ensures your leash stays connected to you—even if your dog tries to bolt. It also allows you to go “hands-free” to tie your shoe, utilize your poop bags, or shake someone’s hand. Safety Dog Leash donates 50% of all revenues to various charities worldwide so you can feel good about adding this one to a loved one’s stocking.
11. Kitty Cardboard. This festive box will have your cat meowing ‘Jingle Bells’ and ‘Deck the Halls’ all season long. Little felines love cardboard boxes, and Kitty Cardboard created a new holiday design ready to be displayed wherever your cat wants-under the tree amongst the presents. This holiday-themed box will fit in with your decor for sure. These popular boxes come in several other designs (Jungle Box, Meowter-Space, Purradise, and Spooky Box). One box bought = One Box Donated. Kitty Cardboard is charitable and devoted to homeless cats and donates one box to a shelter for every box sold.