Time to spice up the weekday pasta routine with this tasty dish from Jennifer at Laughter and Grace. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make a delicious meat sauce to cover your ravioli, giving these bite-sized kinds of pasta a flavor boost. Best of all? This meal yields plenty of leftovers, so you’ll have more to eat for tomorrow, too.
1 package of refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli
1 lb cooked ground beef
4 tbsp spaghetti seasoning
16 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
16 oz can condensed tomato soup
1 1/2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Cook ground beef in saucepan until no longer pink. Drain off grease. Stir together ground beef, diced tomatoes, tomato soup, and seasoning.
2. Allow meat sauce to simmer while you cook the ravioli. Boil ravioli per package directions.
3. Gently stir meat sauce and ravioli together until the pasta is coated.
4. Pour into an 8×8 baking dish and cover with cheese.
5. Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes. Remove when cheese starts to brown on top.