Are you looking for a change? If you’re looking for a move on the international level, Movinga recently announced the top global picks for families!
After selecting 150 cities from around the world, the experts at Movinga reviewed each location based on criteria important to families—including housing affordability, living cost (by income), unemployment rate, safety, mobility, air quality, healthcare, kids’ activities, paid parental leave, family inclusivity and family friendliness.
Videos From Tinybeans
Not only did Movinga’s study include a review of the data, the family relocation pros also surveyed families who live in the cities. This means the cities aren’t just statistic picks, they’re the best places for families to live according to IRL parents.
So which cities scored the highest marks? The best cities for families in 2020 include:
- Helsinki, Finland: This was the number one pick worldwide.
- Quebec, Canada: The number two city in the globe for families.
- Oslo, Norway: This city was number three overall and rated high on family-friendliness.
- Tokyo, Japan: Rated the best for neighborhood safety.
- Los Angeles: The highest number of kids’ activities.
- Singapore: The highest education score.
- New Yoork City: NYC ranked second in kids’ activities.
To view the full list and methodology, visit Movinga here!
Featured photo: Matt Hardy via Pexels