Everyone from daycare providers to college professors to school support staff is included
If there’s any group that deserves a magical Disney World vacation this summer, it’s teachers. The Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels have stepped up to offer discounted rates starting at $91.20/night to teachers and school support staff (because we all know the school secretaries out there are keeping those schools running like well-oiled machines). Book from now until August 15, 2023, for travel between May 29 and September 4, 2023, to snag these low rates.
Videos From Tinybeans
Participating properties include:
- Holiday Inn and Wyndham Garden Inn Lake Buena Vista—starting at $92/night
- DoubleTree Suites —starting at $109/night
- B Resort & Spa—starting at $109/night with promo code HPATEACH
- Drury Plaza Hotel—starting at $123/night with promo code TEACH
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista—starting at $169/night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace—starting at $207/night
Related: Disney World Good Neighbor & Partner Hotels for Every Budget
Benefits of staying at one of the seven Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels include:
- Disney Early Theme Park Entry—enter 30 minutes before the Parks open to the general public with a valid Disney theme park ticket
- Transportation to all 4 Walt Disney World® theme parks
- Guests at these hotels also receive the “2023 Passport to Savings at Disney Springs®” booklet that features exclusive discounts and specials from Disney Springs® merchants on entertainment, shopping, and dining.
- Advance booking at Disney golf courses
This special offer applies to preschool, daycare, and kindergarten through college teachers and support staff in the U.S. and Canada. Proof of employment will be confirmed upon check-in and blackout dates may apply.
This announcement comes alongside Disney World’s summer offer of $99/day tickets when you purchase the 4-Park Magic Ticket. You could double your saving by snagging this deal that allows you to enter each of the 4 Walt Disney World Theme Parks (Magic Kingdom Park, EPCOT, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park) with a total of 4 admissions on 4 different days. Book a week-long stay and you can even spread out your park visits over the week and include some pool days in between to give yourself a break from the parks.
This summer is the perfect time to head to the Disney World Parks. You can check out the TRON Lightcycle/Run speed coaster at Magic Kingdom Park or spend your days at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival in July.