Research has shown that everyone is looking forward to the fall and holidays more than ever this year, and now your tastebuds can get in on the action, too. Dunkin’ announced this week that the company is releasing their famed fall menu earlier than ever before: Aug. 19!
For a limited time, Dunkin’ is bringing back fan favorite items in addition to several new snacking options. You can start looking forward to a variety of pumpkin coffees, Apple Cider-flavored treats and pumpkin baked goods.
photo: Courtesy of Dunkin’
Brand new menu items for this year include:
- Signature Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Chai Latte
- Stuffed Bagel Minis
- Stuffed Bagel Minis in plain and everything topping
- Steak & Cheese Rollups
- Maple Sugar Seasoned Snackin’ Bacon
Looking for your fave treat from last year? Returning items are:
- Pumpkin Flavored Coffees
- Apple Cider Donut and MUNCHKINS® Donut Hole Treats
- Pumpkin Donut, MUNCHKINS® Donut Hole Treats, and Muffin
- Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich