Parenting. While it’s not without it’s challenges, we wouldn’t trade it if we could. (Wait, can we trade it? Like, for a vacation in Cabo? Just kidding.) Here are some parental quotes that we can totally relate to, the good, the bad and the beautiful.
1. Mom, mom, when are we doing that craft? Are we doing it now?
Videos From Tinybeans
2. Bread is not a fruit.
3. I don’t know, honey, it must be around here somewhere.
4. No, I do not want to buy your makeup/supplement/leggings. I have Target for that.
5. Sometimes, a name is anything but just a name.
6. If distraction were the goal, this would work every time.
7. And the third kid? Isn’t the name enough?
8. If you do this, I don’t want to know about it.
9. Guess I needed that.
10. Does this apple pie make my face look fat?
11. Teach your children well.
12. Dinner is hard.
13. I know, right?
14. Where did you learn that word? Oh…
15. We need this valu-pack of chips, right?
16. Go the f*ck to sleep.
17. You’re gonna’ hear me roar.
18. But seriously, how would Chase not have just sniffed out the hiding bunny?
19. Did you hear that?
20. Time for round two.
21. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mommy. Mommy. Mama. Mama. Ma!!!
22. True that.
23. So tired. Can’t clean.
24. Don’t sweat the small stuff.
25. Not to mention buttons.
Got a funny quote from your life? Share it with us in the comments below.
feature photo: Barney Moss via flickr