Spend your days traversing slot canyons in Zion National Park and sleep in an Airstream under the stars at the brand-new AutoCamp glamping property
The beauty of the red rock landscape is your backyard when you book your stay at AutoCamp’s newest location near Zion National Park this spring or summer. You can bed down for the night in a dreamy Airstream or canvas tent and have direct access to all of Zion’s hikes and adventure opportunities without having to go through the park’s busy front entrance. Reservations just opened for AutoCamp Zion bookings starting May 1 and here’s everything you need to know about this spot that we know is going to be super popular with families.AutoCamp Zion
Videos From Tinybeans
The 16-acre southwest glamping oasis in Virgin, UT will have multiple lodging options:
- 31-foot Airstreams that sleep up to three adults, or two adults and two kids. Heating and A/C are included. You’ll have a fully functioning kitchenette for scrambling eggs in the morning for your hungry adventurers. You can upgrade to a Premium Airstream for the best location on the property.
- Cabin-like X-Suites that have a private bedroom, plus a pull-out couch in the living room. They have a flat-screen TV and a spa-inspired bathroom.
- Up to six guests can stay in the Basecamp Suite or Premium Basecamp Suite. You’ll get a combination of an Airstream plus a deluxe canvas tent, joined by a private outdoor area with a fire pit and grill. This Suite also includes access to the spa-like bathrooms in the Signature Clubhouse.
- Accessible Suites are available for guests who have mobility restrictions.
On-site amenities include:
- outdoor fire pits and grills (plus basic cooking utensils), and community gathering areas for making new friends
- The Kitchen + General Store—providing locally sourced bites, refreshments, and meals ready to grill over your firepit
- a pool—perfect for relaxing after a day spent traversing The Narrows
- complimentary WiFi, coffee, and tea
- mountain bikes for use on-property
Rates will begin at $429/night and reservations can now be made here. Well-behaved dogs (up to two per site) are allowed on some sites with an additional fee of $75.
Other AutoCamp properties can be found in Yosemite, Joshua Tree, Asheville, Cape Cod, The Catskills, Texas Hill Country, Sequoia, and Northern California’s Russian River.
1322 East State Route #9