Switch up your morning routine with these Cornbread Sausage Cheddar Bites. Featuring Eckrich® Cheddar Smoked Sausage Links, this recipe is sure to get your entire family to the breakfast table.
Check out the recipe from Eckrich® below to start baking.
|Total Time||Skill Level||Servings|
|Eckrich® Cheddar Smoked Sausage Links||1 pkg(s)|
|Pkg. cornbread muffin mix||6 oz.|
|Large egg beaten||1|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||1 cup(s)|
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice up Eckrich® Cheddar Links into 1-inch thick slices.
- Combine cornbread mix with milk and egg.
- Stir in cheese.
- Scoop up filling and begin filling muffin tin.
- Place sausage slices on top of cornbread batter.
- Bake for about 7-9 minutes (until golden brown).
Tips to Stretch Your Dollar
To make sure your cheddar bites last longer, be sure to place a paper towel in your storage container to soak up excess moisture.
In need of more inspiration for your next family meal? Smithfield Foods’ large portfolio of products, including Smithfield® Bacon, Nathan’s Famous® Beef Franks and Eckrich® Smoked Sausage, can meet your household’s needs for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even snack time.