Whether you’re hosting a casual dinner night or having people over for a sports watch party, this slider recipe will leave your guests wanting more.
Featuring Carando® Mild Toscano Italian Sausage, spinach, sharp provolone cheese and tasty rosemary mayonnaise on mini buns, these sliders are easy to make and only take 20 minutes.
Check out the Grilled Italian Sausage Sliders recipe from Carando® to have guests asking for the secret behind its delicious taste.
|Total Time||Skill Level||Servings|
|Carando Mild Toscano Italian Sausage||1 pkg(s)|
|Fresh rosemary, chopped||1 Tbsp.|
|Olive oil||2 Tbsp.|
|Fresh garlic, chopped||3 clove(s)|
|Frozen or fresh spinach, chopped and thawed||8 oz.|
|Sharp provolone cheese, sliced||1/2 lb.|
- Grill sausages over medium-high heat until cooked through, reserve.
- While sausages are grilling, combine the rosemary and mayonnaise, reserve.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat, add the oil, and sauté the garlic until just beginning to brown.
- Add the spinach and cook until water has evaporated, reserve.
- Warm the slider rolls on the grill, taking care not to burn them.
- To assemble, dress the top of each roll with a generous amount of the mayonnaise, slice the sausages on a bias, and place 1/3 of a link on the bottoms of each of the rolls. Top with spinach, then the cheese, then top with the dressed rolls.
- Serve immediately.
Tips to Stretch Your Dollar
Use left over egg roll wrappers throughout the week for creative snacks that your children will beg for. We recommended stuffing them with taco meat, beans and cheese for your next Taco Tuesday.
In need of more inspiration for your next family meal? Smithfield Foods’ large portfolio of products, including Smithfield® Bacon, Nathan’s Famous® Beef Franks and Eckrich® Smoked Sausage, can meet your household’s needs for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even snack time.