Need a quick and simple way to get your kids cooking with you in the kitchen? Featuring Smithfield® Anytime Favorites Cubed Ham, these mini pizzas are perfect for a fun and easy after-school snack.
Check out the recipe from Smithfield® below to get the whole family cooking together.
|Total Time||Skill Level||Servings|
|Smithfield® Anytime Favorites Cubed Ham||2/3 cup(s)|
|Refrigerated biscuit dough||1 pkg(s) 7.5oz.|
|Nonstick cooking spray|
|Pizza sauce||1/4 cup(s)|
|Mozzarella cheese, shredded||2 1/2 oz.|
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- Separate biscuits and flatten on cookie sheet, leaving space between so edges do not touch.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of pizza sauce on each biscuit.
- Top each biscuit with 1 tablespoon of diced ham and 1 tablespoon of shredded cheese.
- Bake in a 400ºF oven for 8-10 minutes or until biscuits are light brown and cheese is melted.
Tips to Stretch Your Dollar
Set ham aside and create a ham casserole! Toss in corn, creamy garlic sauce, noodles and leftover ham then top with breadcrumbs. Toss in the oven and back at 375ºF for 25-30 minutes.
In need of more inspiration for your next family meal? Smithfield Foods’ large portfolio of products, including Smithfield® Bacon, Nathan’s Famous® Beef Franks and Eckrich® Smoked Sausage, can meet your household’s needs for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even snack time.