Need a good laugh? These Thanksgiving jokes will keep the whole family entertained for hours on turkey day
Add a little levity to the Thanksgiving table this year with some kid-approved Thanksgiving jokes. We gathered up our favorite jokes about pie and funny jokes about turkeys for this list that will have your whole family laughing before dessert is even served! If you’re looking for more ways to keep the kids entertained during the holiday, check out our fun free Thanksgiving printables and Thanksgiving games for kids.
Videos From Tinybeans
1. Why was the turkey late for Thanksgiving?
He ran out of thyme.
2. What's a pumpkin's favorite game?
3. What instrument does the turkey play in the band?
The drums because he already has the drumsticks.
4. Who comes to Thanksgiving dinner but is not hungry?
The turkey because he's already stuffed!
5. What side of the turkey has the most feathers?
6. Why did the turkey cross the road?
The chicken was on vacation.
7. What did one plate say to the other plate?
Dinner is on me!
8. How do you fix a cracked pumpkin pie?
With a pumpkin patch.
9. What do you get if you cross a pie and a snake?
10. What's the best thing to put in pumpkin pie?
11. What are turkeys most thankful for on Thanksgiving?
Related: 100+ of the Best Clean Jokes for Kids, by Kids
12. Why did the turkey get arrested?
He was suspected of fowl play.
13. What do you call a turkey running in a sprint?
14. How many cranberries grow on a bush?
All of them.
15. What smells the best at Thanksgiving dinner?
16. Knock, Knock
Harry up, I'm hungry!
17. What kind of music do pilgrims listen to?
18. Why did the pumpkin pie cross the road?
It saw a fork up ahead.
19. Why did the pie go to the dentist?
It needed a filling.
20. Why did the apple pie cry?
Its peelings were hurt.
21. What did the pie say to the fork?
You want a piece of me?
22. What kind of weather does a turkey like?
23. What kind of key can't open doors?