Need a good laugh? These Thanksgiving jokes will keep the whole family entertained for hours on turkey day
Add a little levity to the Thanksgiving table this year with some kid-approved Thanksgiving jokes. We gathered our favorite jokes about pie and funny jokes about turkeys for this list that will have your whole family laughing before dessert is even served! If you’re looking for more ways to keep the kids entertained during the holiday, check out our fun free Thanksgiving printables and Thanksgiving games for kids.
Turkey Thanksgiving Jokes
1. Why was the turkey late for Thanksgiving?
He ran out of thyme.
2. What are turkeys most thankful for on Thanksgiving?
3. What instrument does the turkey play in the band?
The drums because he already has the drumsticks.
4. Who comes to Thanksgiving dinner but is not hungry?
The turkey because he’s already stuffed!
5. What side of the turkey has the most feathers?
6. Why did the turkey cross the road?
The chicken was on vacation.
7. What kind of weather does a turkey like?
8. What kind of key can’t open doors?
9. Why did the turkey get arrested?
He was suspected of fowl play.
10. What do you call a turkey running in a sprint?
Jokes about Dessert
11. How do you fix a cracked pumpkin pie?
With a pumpkin patch.
12. What do you get if you cross a pie and a snake?
13. What’s the best thing to put in pumpkin pie?
14. What’s a pumpkin’s favorite game?
15. Why did the pumpkin pie cross the road?
It saw a fork up ahead.
16. Why did the pie go to the dentist?
It needed a filling.
17. Why did the apple pie cry?
Its peelings were hurt.
18. What did the pie say to the fork?
You want a piece of me?
Thanksgiving Dinner Jokes
19. What did one plate say to the other plate?
Dinner is on me!
20. How many cranberries grow on a bush?
All of them.
21. What smells the best at Thanksgiving dinner?
22. Knock, Knock
Harry up, I’m hungry!
23. What is the role of green beans at Thanksgiving dinner?
24. What’s a potato’s favorite game to play during Thanksgiving dinner?
25. What kind of music do pilgrims listen to?