Gone are the days when a PB&J is standard lunch fare. There are a gazillion bento boxes for kids on the market and they are just calling out for some fun school lunches. Scroll through to find some holiday-themed bento box lunches, special tools that kids will love, googly eyes that make your sandwich rolls come to life and tons of other ideas. Pop in a printable lunchbox joke and your student will be the talk of the lunchroom!
Videos From Tinybeans
Minions Bento Box Lunch
Charlie Brown & Snoopy
Dr. Seuss Bento
Related: 23 Bento Boxes That Make Lunch Time Fun
Earth Day Bento Lunch
Elephant Mother & Child
Googly Eyes FTW
Harry Potter Bento Lunch
Related: 17 Creative Lunch Ideas (That Aren’t Sandwiches)
Use Some Skewers
Everybody Loves Rainbow Fruits
Under the Sea
Halloween Creepy Critters
Bugs Away Bento
Related: Printable Lunchbox Jokes to Brighten Your Student’s Day
Everything You Need to Up Your Bento Box Game
Turn an everyday sandwich into something more with some cookie cutters and sandwich cutters. We especially like:
- This elephant sandwich cutter
- Alphabet cookie cutters that can spell out anything you'd like
- Sandwich sealers for Uncrustable addicts
Kids love to play with their food and we love these options to encourage that (within reason, right?):
- Googly eyes that make your fruit come to life
- These animal food picks are fun for little ones
- Make your veggies look like cartoons with this option.
- These molds turn your hard-boiled egg or rice into fun shapes.
Or better yet, make it easy for yourself and grab this kit that has everything you'll need!