Do your kids’ feet grow faster than your pocketbook, and are you constantly donating like-new shoes to friends? Well, that’s about to change. The new subscription service, EasyKicks is the first of its kind to solve the hassle of kids shoe shopping with its revolutionary shoe subscription model. Sound too good to be true? Keep reading for the details.
What It Is
With EasyKicks, you can choose from a wide range of all-new Nike and Converse sneakers (new styles are added every week) anytime you want. Available sizes range from sizes 4c to 7y—simply swap them out and return the old pair. There’s no need to worry about making shoes last longer than the fit allows, and it’s a great way to budget for shoes over the course of a year.
Fun fact: EasyKicks is exclusively backed by Nike. In fact, Nike is the exclusive provider of all EasyKicks footwear so you know you’re getting top notch shoes.
Why You’ll Love It
There are so many reasons to love EasyKicks so we broke it down for you:
• Say goodbye to long lines and tantrums at the shoe store. EasyKicks is the ultimate convenience for busy families with shoes shipped straight to your doorstep.
• Hate splurging on a great pair of kicks knowing that your kids will outgrow them in mere weeks? EasyKicks is the solution you’ve been looking for. You’ll get your pick of the newest styles, and when your kids have outgrown their current shipment, send ’em back for the next size.
• Shopping with EasyKicks is eco-friendly and is the first ever closed loop shoe club for kids. Every box comes with a prepaid envelope, so you can also send back as many old pairs as you like for donation or recycling. So far, EasyKicks has donated 4,000+ pairs of gently used shoes to kids in need, has recycled 5,000+ pairs with Nike Grind (turning old materials into new apparel and even sports surfaces like turf fields, gym floors and playgrounds) and has managed to keep 10,000+ pairs of shoes out of landfills!
• If the style shipped to you doesn’t fit or your kids aren’t into the look, simply send it back for a new pair. It’s that easy.
• With pricing plans, there’s an option for every type of family.
• There’s no fee to swap out a pair and there’s no shipping fee. Win!
Don’t Believe Us? Hear What Other Parents Are Saying:
“My favorite investment since my daughter has been in preschool.” —Shay M.
“We have one daughter (8yo) who is slightly tall for her age. I love this subscription so much!! I recommend it to anyone who has kids. Plus my husband is all for it and I love when we agree on saving money.” —April L.
“Easy Kicks is a life saver!!! Shipping is fast, customer service is excellent and shoes are amazing!!! We are glad to be a part of the EasyKicks Club!” —Jacobi N.
Will you use this cool new subscription service? Share your thoughts in a comment below.
7 Clothing Subscription Services That Make Shopping a Breeze
14 Online Consignment Shops to Outfit Your Kiddos
Abercrombie Kids Just Launched an Awesome Gender Neutral Kids Clothing Line