These back-to-school school jokes are clean enough for the classroom
Back-to-school season means saying goodbye to summer and getting ready for the next adventure, which typically includes a lot of gear like cool kids’ backpacks and new playground-ready shoes. But don’t forget to pack some funny school jokes in your kids’ back pockets, too! Our collection is filled with hilarious but cute kids’ jokes about school that will bring on belly laughs. Looking for even more giggles? Check out these extra squeaky clean jokes, printable lunchbox jokes, and math jokes. Get ready to LOL.
School Jokes about School Supplies
1. What does your computer do for lunch?
Has a byte!
2. Why do math books always look so sad?
They are full of problems.
3. Where do pencils go on vacation?
4. What does a book do in the winter?
Puts on a jacket.
5. What did the paper say to the pencil?
6. What did one pencil say to the other on the first day of school?
7. Knock, knock!
Never mind, this is pointless.
8. Why do calculators make great friends?
You can always count on them!
9. Where did the pencil go for vacation?
10. What dinosaur had the best vocabulary?
11. Who is the leader of the school supplies?
12. Did you know all books in the school library are the same color?
They’re all red.
School Jokes about Teachers
13. What did the student say to the teacher after they missed the first day of school?
No, ma’am. I didn’t miss it at all.
14. Why did the kid eat their homework?
Because their teacher said it was a piece of cake.
15. Why did the teacher wear sunglasses to school?
Because their students were so bright.
16. Where do math teachers like to go on vacation?
17. Why did the teacher jump into the pool?
They wanted to test the water.
18. What would happen if the dean lost their job?
They would lose his “ideanity.”
19. What are 10 things a teacher can always count on?
20. What does an English teacher like to eat for breakfast?
Kids’ Jokes about School
21. Why isn’t there a clock in the library?
Because it tocks too much.
22. What did the buffalo say at drop off?
23. How does a scientist freshen their breath?
24. Why did the kid bring a ladder to school?
Because they wanted to go to high school.
25. What do elves learn in school?
26. What should you grow in a school garden?
27. Why do magicians always do so well at school?
They can handle trick questions.
28. Where do surfers go to school?
29. What is the smartest insect?
A spelling bee.
30. Why can’t pirates learn the alphabet?
Because they keep getting lost at C.
31. Why did the girl do her homework on an airplane?
To achieve a higher education.
32. Why didn’t the fish go on vacation?
Because they were always in school.
33. Why did the kid cross the playground?
To get to the other slide.
34. What did the spider make online?
35. What is worse than finding a worm in your apple?
Finding half a worm.
36. What school requires you to drop out in order to graduate?
Sky diving school.
37. What contest do skunks win at school?
The smelling bee!
38. Why is 2+2=5 like your left foot?
It’s not right.
39. What does a snake learn in school?