We can guarantee you haven’t heard all these hilarious St. Patrick’s Day jokes about rainbows, leprechauns, and shamrocks
March is all about wearing o’ the green, eating Irish soda bread, and making leprechaun traps. Add a little levity to your days with these St. Patrick’s Day jokes for kids. Your little one will be laughing ’til they turn green! If you’re in the mood for more giggles, check out our spring jokes for kids and funny dad jokes!istock
Videos From Tinybeans
1. What do you call an Irish spider?
Paddy Long Legs
2. Why shouldn’t you iron a shamrock?
You don’t want to press your luck!
3. What kind of bow can’t be tied?
4. What happens when shamrocks grow in poison ivy?
You get a rash of good luck.
5. Why are leprechauns good at gardening?
They have green thumbs.
6. What is a leprechaun’s favorite cereal?
7. Why can’t you borrow money from a leprechaun?
Because they’re always a little short.
8. How can you spot a jealous shamrock?
It’s green with envy.
9. What is the favorite music of the Irish?
Sham-rock n’ roll
10. What kind of spells do leprechauns cast?
11. Why do leprechauns hate running?
They’d rather jig than jog.
Related: Everything You Need to Trap a Leprechaun This St. Patrick’s Day
12. How did the leprechaun get to space?
In a sham-rocket
13. How did the Irish potato become bilingual?
It became a French fry.
14. How can you tell if a leprechaun likes your joke?
He’s Dublin over with laughter.
15. What do you call an Irish jig at McDonald’s?
A Shamrock Shake
16. Knock knock
Irish you a happy St. Patrick’s Day!
17. Why did St. Patrick drive all the snakes out of Ireland?
He could not afford the airfare.
18. How can you spot a jealous leprechaun?
He’s green with envy.
19. What position does the leprechaun play in baseball?
20. What did the leprechauns talk about on their first date?
It was just a lot of small talk
21. What do you call a bad Irish dance?
A jig mistake.
22. Which superhero is the leprechauns’ favorite?
23. What is a leprechaun’s second favorite holiday?
Earth Day because they love to go green