Need some belly laughs to treat the winter blues? These winter jokes for kids are sure to turn those frowns upside down.
The weather outside might be frightful, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some laughs. These winter jokes for kids are just the thing you need to pass the time when you’re stuck indoors. When you’ve had your fill, keep the laughs going all the way to spring with even more funny jokes. We’ve got knock-knock jokes, toddler jokes, and even corny dad jokes to keep you entertained.
Videos From Tinybeans
1. What kind of ball doesn’t bounce?
2. What do you call a snowman on rollerblades?
3. What do you call a snowman in the summer?
4. Why did the girl keep her trumpet out in the snow?
She liked playing cool jazz.
5. Where do snowmen love to dance?
At a snowball.
6. What do snowmen eat for lunch?
7. What do you call a penguin in the Sahara desert?
8. Where do snowmen put their money?
In snow banks.
9. What do you call a snowman temper tantrum?
10. How do mountains stay warm in winter?
They put on their snowcaps.
11. What is the best breakfast cereal to eat in the winter?
12. How did the snowglobe feel after hearing a scary story?
A bit shaken up.
13. What often falls in winter but never gets hurt?
14. Which side of a polar bear has the most fur?
15. What does December have that no other month does?
The letter D.
16. What did the icy road say to the truck?
Want to go for a spin?
17. What do you get when you cross a snowman and a shark?
18. Who were Frosty’s parents?
Mom and Pop-sicle.
19. What did one snowflake say to the other?
You’re one of a kind.
20. What did the hat say to the scarf?
You hang around while I go on ahead.
21. What do you call an old snowman?
22. Why was the snowman rummaging through the bag of carrots?
He was picking his nose.
23. What did the tree say after a long winter?
What a re-leaf.
24. What do snowmen order at the deli?
25. How do polar bears make their beds?
With sheets of ice and blankets of snow.
26. What can you catch in the winter, even with your eyes closed?
27. Why did the bear keep getting fired?
He always disappeared in the winter.
28. What did the police officer say when he saw the snowman stealing?
29. How does a penguin build a house?
Igloos it together.
30. Why did the boy only wear one snow boot?
He heard there was a 50 percent chance of snow.