Question #24 is a tough one!
If you haven’t introduced your little ones to the classic game Would You Rather, you’re missing out on some serious fun. It’s a simple concept: present a pair of hypothetical situations and choose which one you’d prefer. But don’t let its simplicity fool you; the game encourages creativity, critical thinking, and decision-making skills. Plus, you’ll get a sneak peek into their budding minds and learn about how they tick. We’ve got a list of whimsical and creative Would You Rather questions for kids to get you started.
How to Play Would You Rather with Kids
The key to playing Would You Rather with kids is to make the options silly and imaginative so they stay engaged. It’s also helpful to set some ground rules. Make sure everyone understands that there are no right or wrong answers and that it’s all just for fun. We recommend starting with some easy questions to get the ball rolling, like “Would you rather eat pizza or ice cream for the rest of your life?” Then gradually ramp up the difficulty level. Before you know it, you’ll be knee-deep in debates about whether it’s better to have super strength or the ability to fly.
The Best Would You Rather Questions for Kids
Browse through our list and pick and choose the ones you think will work best for your family. You can always come back and try other ones next time!
1. Would you rather eat breakfast or dinner for every meal?
2. Would you rather dance in front of 1000 people or sing in front of 1000 people?
3. Would you rather be able to fly like a bird or swim like a fish?
4. Would you rather be a superhero with a cool costume or a wizard with a magic wand?
5. Would you rather have a robot servant or a magical genie?
6. Would you rather be able to talk to ghosts or time travel to the past?
7. Would you rather be able to freeze time or rewind time?
8. Would you rather have a pet dinosaur or a pet alien?
9. Would you rather be able to breathe fire or shoot lasers from your eyes?
10. Would you rather have a personal spaceship or a personal submarine?
11. Would you rather be able to slide down rainbows or jump on clouds?
12. Would you rather be able to turn invisible or be able to teleport?
13. Would you rather be able to breathe fire like a dragon or freeze things like Elsa from Frozen?
14. Would you rather have a robot that does all your chores for you or a personal chef who cooks all your meals for you?
15. Would you rather be a detective or a pilot?
16. Would you rather be in the Olympics for snowboarding or diving?
17. Would you rather brush your teeth with soap or drink sour milk?
18. Would you rather create a new sport or a new holiday?
19. Would you rather travel to outer space or visit every country in the world?
20. Would you rather go without shampoo for the rest of your life or toothpaste for the rest of your life?
21. Would you rather be the worst player on a team that always wins or the best player on a team that always loses?
22. Would you rather be the funniest person alive or the smartest person alive?
23. Would you rather only be able to whisper or have an incredibly loud voice?
24. Would you rather live without music or movies?
25. Would you be trapped in a room with a friendly tiger or ten bumblebees?
26. Would you rather buy 50 toys that cost $1 or one toy that costs $50?
27. Would you rather wear flip-flops when it’s snowing or five layers in the middle of summer?
28. Would you rather stand in knee-high ketchup or swim in ranch dressing?
29. Would you rather share a room with a T-Rex or a whale shark?
If you have older kids, check out our list of Would You Rather questions for teens for more family fun.